Tuesday, August 27, 2013

final thoughts

Wow, I can't believe it's time for me to go! It's been a long 4.5 months, but I have learned a lot about myself and grown a lot.

I know my mission will be hard, but there is nowhere else I'd rather be right now. My heart is already there. I can't wait to just physically get to the Philippines and be apart of this wonderful missionary work.

I KNOW that the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is the only true church on the face of the earth. I know that Heavenly Father loves me. He loves everyone of his children. I also know that my mission call was inspired by God and I can't wait to discover the reasons that He needs me in the Philippines for the next year and a half.

Now I am turning over this blog to my cute mom. Any future updates will be from her. Thank you so much to EVERYONE for your love and support. It means the world to me. I promise to make you proud!! Keep me in your prayers.

Love, Sister Harris

No comments:

Post a Comment